:: Previous Page ::
17DEC10 - Ice On Whyte
- (no link) - nice to have this kind of fun this hot summer if possible.
18DEC09 - Cookie Happiness
“I decorated it myself”
5DEC09 - Snow Tunnel
Years ago my dad showed me how to make a snow tunnel. I thought I would return the favour…
- Sara Chapman in Seattle, - That looks like fun. How do you make sure it won't collapse on someone?
- Dale Hudjik -
It is a huge amount of fun. My kids are still young (6 and 9 years old) and the mound of snow is small and light. (The angle of the shot makes it look more dramatic than it is.) Later in the winter when there is more snow and it is heavier and harder one has to supervise the fun carefully in the case the snow collapses.
4DEC09 - Second Snowfall
The second significant snowfall in Edmonton, Alberta this year inspired me to go take a few photos outdoors…
- sneaker land - simple and lovely photo specially the colorful tree, it reminds me of something.
8OCT09 - First Snowfall
Pretty but cold… The first snow of the year in Edmonton, Alberta.
- (no link) - memorable shot of this year, simple yet nice
19JUL09 - Edmonton Thunderstorm
In evening of July 19, 2009 after one of our few warm days this summer, there was a thunderstorm. I am not sure of all of the damage that was done to the city, but this is what I saw around my neighbourhood...
- Mojo, NC, USA - I guess in your part of the world you don't see a lot of that kind of thing, eh? It's not exactly <i>routine</i> here either, but our hockey team got its name for a reason. (You remember the Hurricanes, surely. Oh... sorry *wink*)
- Greensboro Daily Photo -
Wow! We've got a similar photo today. We lost a tree in Greensboro too! A great story. Love they way you offer so many pictures!
- green money jobs - what an unlucky car, that's really devastating, many green trees are lost and many jobs to clean up.
- ann chin - The poor car, once when I was in Sinagpore, there was a terrible storm, more than 20 trees fell.
I tried to join up you meme, but am rejected.
1JUL09 - Silly Parade
A few scenes from the July 1st Silly Parade.
13JUN09 - Summertime
A fun time at a Summer village… Ma-Me-O Beach. Ma-Me-O means 'white bird' in Cree. The village is almost uninhabited in the Winter, but its population grows to several thousand with the Summer sun.